I have had about 5 of these this week, so delicious. Images via tumblr as my camera is broken from the cold and I'm snowed in, hence the lack of posts!
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted (you can melt this in the mug before)
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1. In a coffee mug, add water, butter and vanilla. Whisk well.
2. Add cocoa powder, whisk well. Add sugar, whisk well. Add flour, whisk well.
3. Microwave for 60 to 80 seconds. Centre should be slightly molten. Careful not to overcook.
Original recipe from food.com but slightly edited